[International Journal] – 56 (+2)
- Bijen Khagi et al., “VBM-based Alzheimer's disease detection from the region of interest of T1 MRI with supportive Gaussian smoothing and Bayesian regularized neural network,” (was submitted in Frontier at Apr. 2020.)
- Ramesh Kumar Lama, “Diagnosis of Alzheimer’s disease using Brain Network,” (is preparing)
- Ramesh Kumar Lama, G.-R. Kwon, and Moo-Rak Choi, “Image Interpolation for High-resolution Display Based on the Complex Dual-tree Wavelet Transform and Hidden Markov Model,” Multimedia Tools and Appl., Springer, Vol. 75, Issue 23, pp. 16487-16498, Nov. 2016. [SCIE] (Ack. chosun 2016)
- Chun-Su Park, Changjae Kim, Jihoon Lee, and G.-R. Kwon, “Rotation and Scale Invariant Upsampled Log-Polar Fourier Descriptor for Copy-Move Forgery Detection,” Multimedia Tools and Appl., Springer, Vol. 75, Issue 23, pp. 16577-16595, Nov. 2016. [SCIE]
- G.-R. Kwon, Basukala Dibash, Sang-Woong Lee, Kun-Ho Lee, and Moonsoo Kang, “Brain Image Segmentation using a combination of Expectation-Maximization Algorithm and Watershed Transform,” International Journal of Imaging Systems and Technology, Vol. 26, Issue 3, Sept. 2016) [SCIE] (NRF-2014M3C7A1046050)
- Sung-Hoon Hong, Jae-Won Lee, Ramesh Kumar Lama, and G.-R. Kwon. “Real-Time Face Detection and Phone-to-Face Distance Measuring for Speech Recognition of Multi-modal Interface,” Multimedia Tools and Appl., Springer, Vol. 75, Issue 12, pp. 6717-6735, Jun. 2016. [SCIE] (NRF No.2010-0008974)
- G.-R. Kwon, Ramesh Kumar Lama, Jae-Young Pyun, and Chun-Su Park, “Multimedia Digital Rights Management based on Selective Encryption for Flexible Business Model,” Multimedia Tools and Appl., Springer, Vol. 75, Issue 12, pp. 6697-6715, Jun.. 2016. [SCIE] (NRF No.2010-0008974)
- Hui-Seon Gang, G.-R. Kwon, and Jae-Young Pyun, “Network-Aware Reference Frame Control for Error-Resilient H.264/AVC Video Streaming Service,” Mobile Information System in Hindawi, Vol. 2016, No. 90760, pp. 1-12, Apr. 2016. [SCIE]
- Chun-Su Park, G.-R. Kwon, Jae-Young Pyun, and Changjae Kim, “Temporal correlation based general search strategy for multiple reference frame motion estimation,” SIVip in Springer, Vol. 10, Issue 2, pp. 243-249, Feb. 2016. [SCIE]
- Changjae Kim, Ayman Habib, Muwook Pyeon, G.-R. Kwon, Jaehoon Jung and Joon Heo, “Segmentation of Planar Surfaces from Laser Scanning Data Using the Magnitude of Normal Position Vector for Adaptive Neighborhoods,” Sensors in MDPI, Vol. 16, Issue 2, pp. 1-30, Jan. 2016. [SCIE]
I have pursued my undergraduate in Electronics and Communication Engineering from Khwopa Engineering College, Purbanchal University, Nepal. Currently, I am pursuing my master’s degree in Chosun University.
· Research and Development Engineer, Orion Space Pvt. Ltd., Nepal
· Computer Vision Engineer, Newrun Technology Pvt. Ltd., Nepal
· Robotics Supervisor, Khwopa Engineering College, Nepal
Awards and Achievements:
· Winner in Second All Nepal FPGA Design Competition 2017, Nepal
· Winner in IOE Robocon, National Robot Contest 2016, Nepal
· Winner in Robo Warz, LOCUS, National Technological Festival 2017, Nepal
· Winner in Yantra Space, National Robotics Competition, Yantra 2017, Nepal
· Second position in Kurukshetra, Battle of Drones MechTRIX 2017, Nepal
· AES encrypted communication using FPGA
· Satellite Ground Station
· Sport (Padel) analysis using deep learning algorithms
Field of Interest:
Controls and Robotics, Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Embedded System
Mr. Fazal Ur Rehman Faisal has completed his Bachelor degree in the department of Electrical Engineering at Bahria University Islamabad (Karachi Campus), Pakistan in 2017. He is currently pursuing his Master studies in Digital Media Computing Lab, at the department of Information and Communication Engineering, Chosun Univeristy, South Korea.
Research Interest: Digital Image Processing, Machine Learning for Image Processing and Medical Imaging
Research Experience: He worked as a Research Assistant on Intelligent Transportation System Project “Development of Wireless Control of Traffic Signal and Camera Based Congestion Avoidance System.” during his bachelor’s studies. He was responsible for software part of project where he utilized Image Processing techniques for various types of Vehicles Detection & Classification.
The objective of the project is the development of a basic system through which we can monitor and control a traffic signal wirelessly and also provide an algorithm through which we detect and classify the vehicle into different categories.
Awards & Achievements:
1. Granted bachelor degree with distinction (Gold Medal).
2. Secured 1st Position in All Karachi Inter University Project Competition Geeks2017, held at Bahria University.
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Uttam Khatri is Assistant Researcher at Digital Media Computing laboratory Chosun University. His interest include in Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Artificial Intelligence and Data Analysis. He has completed his Bachelor degree in the department of Electronics and Communication Engineering at Pokhara University Nepal (Nepal Engineering College, Changunarayan, Bhaktapur) 2014. He is currently pursuing his Ph.D at the department of Information and Communication Engineering, Chosun University, South Korea.
He worked as a Junior Professor at Nepal Engineering College (June 2015 to 2018), his main responsibility was to prepare and delivered lecture to undergraduate students on Engineering topics such as Microprocessors, Digital Signal Processing, Numerical Methods. Beside that he involved to supervise different minor and major project of third and fourth year students.
Internship at RESTS (NAST):
15 days internship at the Renewable Energy Test Station under Nepal Academy of Science and
Faculty Development Program:
Organized by Nepal Engineering College in collaboration with Indian Society for Technical
His research interest include Machine Vison, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Artificial Intelligence and Nano-technology, Data Analysis, Image Processing and Analysis.
· I have completed my Bachelor degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering from Nepal Engineering College, Pokhara University, Nepal.
· Telecom Engineer Intern at Gautam Buddha Telecom Engineer Pvt. Ltd, Lalitpur, Nepal.
· Data Research Associate at Fuse machines Nepal Pvt. Ltd, Hattisar, Kathmandu, Nepal.
· Assistant Engineer at Network Operation Center at Ncell Pvt. Ltd, Kathmandu, Nepal.
· Water level indicator
· Solar battery charger panel
· WIMAX Network Planning (A Study on Coverage and Capacity Planning).
· Digital Signal and Image Processing
· Wireless and Radio Communication
· Medical Imaging
I am interested in Signal proceessing and analysis part. Other field of interest are Digital Signal Processing, Signal Transmission and communication, Audio video Signal Processing, MATLAB.
B.E in Electronics and communication Enginnering from Khowopa Engineering College (Purbanchal University, Nepal)
GSM-GPS Based Vehicle Location Information System, Voice transmission using LAsER ( Project Demo), Robotics ( Project Workshop and team member)
As Field Support Engineer in Safeway Technology( Sister organisation of Smart Telecom , Nepal) mainly for BTS troubleshoot and MW link configuration.
Wireless Engineer in Huawei Technology Pvt. Ltd Nepal for Project related technical and Managerial work.
Lata Ayesha Akter received her B.S. degree in Computer Science and Engineering from Shahjalal University of Science and Technology, Bangladesh and Masters degree from Department of Computer Engineering, Chosun university in 2011 and 2017 respectively. Currently, she is pursuing her Ph.D. degree in Chosun university.
Image Cryptography and Authentication, Watermarking, Multimedia security, Medical Image Processing and Hardware related works.
Online Library Management System, Multi-Threaded Messenger in Socket Connection, Facebook Login Application, Image Processing, Lexical Analyzer, Website Project: Zyst of Sylhet, Robotic Hand Controller, Students' Performance Analysis Using Data Mining.
1. Software Engineer, Nybbles Systems Ltd., Bangladesh, Responsibilities: Programming, Designing and Testing. (March 2012-August 2013)
2. Software Engineer, Data Edge Ltd., Bangladesh, Responsibilities: Programming, Designing and Testing. (September 2013-February 2015)
Awards & Achievements:
Education Board Scholarship, Junior Scholarship, Primary Scholarship.
Dong-Ho Jung received his B.S. degree in Business administration of Chosun university. Currently he is pursuing his M.S. degree in Chosun university.
Signal processing, Measurement using interferometer, Development opf Optic device, Solar power and cell
1. Development of optical probe.
2. Automatic control system using vision system
3. Development of Infrared optical wireless communication module
4. Development of Universal interface module of optic network in vehicle
Digital Media Processing, Medical Imaging
I have pursued my undergraduate in Electronics and Communication Engineering from Khwopa Engineering College, Purbanchal University, Nepal.
1+ year of work experience as ISPS (institutional and Photovoltaic System) Engineer in Clean Homes Investment Pvt. Ltd. , Kathmandu, Nepal.( from 2013.11.28 to 2015.4.31)
3 month internship in Nepal Television (from 2013.07.22 to 2013.10.24)
Contactless Digital Tachometer
Awards and Achievement:
Mahatma Gandhi Scholarship, Government of India in year (2006-2007)
Name: Saruar Alam
Digital Media Computing Lab,Information & Communication Engineering, Chosun University,South Korea
Research Area: Medical Imaging based on dementia ,Machine Learning,Pattern Recognition and Classification
Undergraduate degree pursued:
Degree: BSc in Computer and Communication Engineering
Faculty of Science and Engineering,
International Islamic University Chittagong,Bangladesh
I am Dibash Basukala from Nepal. I did my Bachelor In Computer Engineering from Khwopa Engineering College, Bhaktapur affiliated to Purbanchal University of Nepal.
Jeoung-Mook Kim (김정묵) He is studying at the department of Information and Communication Eng. in Chosun university. He came the Lab. for DMC at 1 Jan., 2011. At present, his research interests are program language regarding multimedia signal processing and game. Finally, his E-mail is ? <Experience> - Ji-In Kim (김지인) He is studying at the department of Information and Communication Eng. in Chosun university. He came the Lab. for DMC at 1 Nov., 2009. At present, his research interests are program language regarding multimedia signal processing and game. Finally, his E-mail is ?<Experience>-
He is studying at the department of Information and Communication Eng. in Chosun university. He came the Lab. for DMC at 1 Jan., 2011. At present, his research interests are program language regarding multimedia signal processing and game. Finally, his E-mail is ?
He is studying at the department of Information and Communication Eng. in Chosun university. He came the Lab. for DMC at 1 Nov., 2009. At present, his research interests are program language regarding multimedia signal processing and game. Finally, his E-mail is ?<Experience>-
Bachelor in Information Technology (BIT): 2009
He is studying at the department of Information and Communication Eng. in Chosun university. He came the Lab. for DMC at 4 May, 2008. At present, his research interests are motion estimation and image compression. And his E-mail is email@example.com.